Eco~Spirit Retreats for Solitude
On Enchanted Lake
Relax, refresh, and renew in a private nature sanctuary with majestic views of Enchanted Lake on land that has been passed down from woman to woman. Infused with powerful nurturing, and loving energy from mother earth, women have been doing ceremony here for decades in this safe and sacred environment.
I created Eco~Spirit Retreats for women seeking solitude and a re~connection to the earth and their enchanted soul. A safe, sacred, private place to de~stress, unwind, connect with Source energy, flow creatively, and harmonize with nature is a true blessing. I've carved out an enchanting space within nature for you to do just that.
"When, at long last, we gaze into our own depths, we see the same kind of enchantment and resilience we see in undisturbed nature. And when we journey far enough from the routines of our civilized lives - in space or in cultural distance far enough, that is, into wilderness - we see reflected back to us the essential qualities of our deepest selves." Bill Plotkin
Awaiting your arrival...
You'll stay in a comfortable 18-foot camper trailer, fully stocked with pots and pans, coffee pot, dishes, a bath and shower, refrigerator, stove, oven, clean bedding, and spa quality towels.
During your stay you'll enjoy:
- Nature trails through acres of woods and clearings for strolling and contemplative meditation.
- A Labyrinth for walking contemplation.
- Sacred outdoor sanctuaries to sit and meditate.
- Paddle and Rowboat to experience the healing power of the lake whenever you wish.
- A wide variety of wildlife.
- A safe environment, as the camper is close to my home and the entrance is gated.
- View more photos at the Picture Gallery…
Available from May~November:
- $45.00 per night for one woman
$65.00 per night for two women
- Check-in at 3:00 PM (or after) EST
- Check-out at 1:00 PM EST
- Sorry, no pets
- One night free with one week rental.
- Located 35 miles NE of Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Contact Dinah at (616) 754-9672 for reservations, details, and available dates.
"Earth is crammed with Heaven." Elizabeth Barret Browning